Allie DiTucci and Will Abbot
September 1-4, 2023
Allie and Will are getting married! Below you will find all the information you need to make reservations at Ohana.
Ohana offers cabin and platform tent accommodations. Each cabin has electricity, living room, fireplace, chairs, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, and porch. Cabins range from one to four bedrooms. Bedrooms are furnished with twin or bunk beds. Each platform tent has four single beds and storage furniture, along with access to a large shared common room and bathroom facility within walking distance. Pillows, linens, blankets, bath towels, and washcloths are provided for all guests.
Please remember that Ohana’s primary mission is a family camp, not a resort or hotel. Visit Ohana’s website for more information.
- Dinners and the reception dinner will be provided by the hosting families. All other meals are included in your lodging rate.
- Allie and Will will make all the cabin assignments. Please contact the wedding couple for specific rooming needs.
- There is no charge for children 0-3.
- Guests will have access to Ohana’s lake waterfront, boating, recreation facilities, and hiking trails.
- Ohana has no cell phone or Wifi service. A landline phone and computer with internet access are available for emergencies.
Three-night stay includes three breakfasts and two bag lunches, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax. Rates are per person.
- Adult in a cabin: 3 nights $370.60
- Adult in tent: 3 nights $272.50
- Adult in a cabin: 2 nights $261.60
- Adult in tent: 2 nights $185.30
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: 3 nights $240.89
- Child (4-12) in a tent: 3 nights $177.13
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: 2 nights $170.04
- Child (4-12) in a tent: 2 nights $120.45
- Tax is included.
- For more information about Ohana’s campus and accommodations, visit our website.
Making Your Reservation
Registration Process: To make a reservation, please sign in or create an account with the Aloha Foundation. All registrants will apply to the “waiting list”. This is simply a list of registrants waiting to be processed. Once your registration has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for payment.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the event, you will not receive a refund unless it is due to illness.
If you have any questions, contact Gretchen Grote at 802-333-3400, ext. 3128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.