The Aloha Foundation provides tuition aid to families applying to a 7-week or 3½-week session for a child at Aloha, Aloha Hive, or Lanakila. “Campership” support is extended to families who demonstrate financial need. In addition, a camper who receives aid should meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Enhance the social diversity of the camp community, and/or
- Increase the population of campers from local towns and Vermont/New Hampshire, and/or
- Extend the camp participation of an alumni family.
Campership Application Process
- Returning campership recipients should submit applications by October 15. New campers will be considered for campership aid beginning November 1, but are encouraged to have the paperwork completed prior to November 1, if possible. Applications submitted after November 1 will be considered on a rolling basis, as space and funding allow.
- The Campership Committee is comprised of The Aloha Foundation’s Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer, Operations Director, and Associate Director of Enrollment. For more information about the campership process, please contact Karen Danforth.