Annie Murray and Owen Ward
September 15-17, 2023
Annie and Owen are getting married! Below you will find all the information you need to make reservations at Ohana.
Ohana offers cabin and platform tent accommodations. Each cabin has electricity, living room, fireplace, chairs, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, and porch. Cabins range from one to four bedrooms. Bedrooms are furnished with twin or bunk beds. Each platform tent has four single beds and storage furniture, along with access to a large shared common room and bathroom facility within walking distance. Pillows, linens, blankets, bath towels, and washcloths are provided for all guests.
Please remember that Ohana’s primary mission is a family camp, not a resort or hotel. Visit Ohana’s website for more information.
- Friday dinner and the reception dinner will be provided by the hosting families. All other meals are included in your lodging rate.
- Annie and Owen will make all the cabin assignments. Please contact the wedding couple for specific rooming needs.
- There is no charge for children 0-3.
- Guests will have access to Ohana’s lake waterfront, boating, recreation facilities, and hiking trails.
- Ohana has no cell phone or Wifi service. A landline phone and computer with internet access are available for emergencies.
Two-night stay includes two breakfasts and one bag lunch the day of the wedding, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax. Rates are per person.
- Adult in a cabin: 2 nights $261.60
- Adult in tent: 2 nights $185.30
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: 2 nights $170.04
- Child (4-12) in a tent: 2 nights $120.45
- Tax is included.
- For more information about Ohana’s campus and accommodations, visit our website.
Making Your Reservation
Registration Process: To make a reservation, please sign in or create an account with the Aloha Foundation. Once you have completed your account and registered for your event, you will be prompted to make payments via credit card or electronic check. If you would prefer to mail a check, our mailing address is: Ohana Camp, 2968 Lake Morey Road, Fairlee, VT 05045.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the event, you will not receive a refund unless it is due to illness.
If you have any questions, contact Gretchen Grote at 802-333-3400, ext. 3128 or email@example.com.