Show Weekend is an opportunity for the parents of our full season campers to visit mid-way through your camper’s summer. It is also the last weekend of the first session and many parents join us for activities throughout the weekend before picking their camper up on Sunday. The Directors of The Aloha Camps look forward to welcoming you for Show Weekend!
Below you’ll find the basic schedule for the weekend (camp-specific schedules will be posted here in late June), as well as options for accommodations and local restaurants.
- 2017 Aloha Show Weekend Schedule
- 2017 Hive Show Weekend Schedule
- 2017 Lanakila Show Weekend Schedule
- Show Weekend Dinner for Parents & Families at the Lake Morey Resort
- Aloha Camps Map
- What if I have a child at more than one camp?
- Local Restaurants
- West Fairlee Bed & Breakfast Service – this community fundraiser supports local charities & non-profits. Overnight stays in comfortable homes; lovely breakfast included. Support the local community and register soon!
We provide a list of our most local lodging options, but we do not make specific recommendations. In addition to this list, there are many more hotels and bed & breakfasts in the Hanover/Lebanon, NH area and the White River Junction/Woodstock, VT area.
If you have questions about Show Weekend, please contact your Camp Director or call the Foundation Office at 802-333-3400. We look forward to hearing from you!