Welcome to Brittany and Christopher’s registration site for the Hulbert Outdoor Center. Please register here for accommodations on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at the Hulbert Outdoor Center and remember to RSVP with Brittany and Christopher as well.
Housing: We have six comfortable winterized cabins. Each cabin has four bedrooms, and all have two bathrooms. The cabins are equipped to accommodate either double occupancy, or 4 to a room. The cabins contain two bathrooms each with a shower, two sinks and two toilets. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels are included. One of our cabins is designed for the convenience of handicapped occupants.
Tents: Canvas Tents on wooden platforms outfitted with camp cots. Shared baths located in adjacent cabins. Linens included.
If you and your guest or group of friends would like a cabin together, please make a note on your reservation form and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Don’t worry! Brittany and Christopher will make sure you are housed with people you know and love, or will know and love by the end of the weekend.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Brittany and Christopher at email@example.com .
Rates include lodging with linens, breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Saturday and Sunday lunch & 9% VT rooms & meals tax
• Adult in a cabin: $170 per person for Saturday and Sunday nights; Additional $85 p/p for Friday night
• Child (4-15) in a Cabin: $60 per child for Saturday and Sunday nights; Additional $30 p/p for Friday night
• Adult in Tent: $90 per person for Saturday and Sunday nights; Additional $45 p/p for Friday night
• Child (4-15) in a Tent: $60 per child for Saturday and Sunday nights; Additional $20 p/p for Friday night
• Dinners are provided by the families.
• No charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we can provide bedding.
• Brittany and Christopher will make all the room assignments. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at: Reservation Form.
Please select Wedding Camp and be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for the Smick/Zaleski wedding. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your credit card will be charged on receipt of your reservation.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.