Welcome to Hulbert Outdoor Center’s registration site for Rebecca and Matthew’s Wedding. Please register here for accommodations on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at Hulbert Outdoor Center and remember to RSVP with Rebecca and Matthew as well.
We have six comfortable winterized cabins. Each cabin has four bedrooms, and all have two bathrooms. Each room is equipped to accommodate up to 4 people. The cabins contain two bathrooms each with a shower, two sinks and two toilets. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels are included. One of our cabins is designed for the convenience of handicapped occupants.
Tents: Large Canvas Tents on wooden platforms outfitted with 4 camp cots. Shared baths located in adjacent cabins. Linens included.
If you and your guest or group of friends would like a cabin together, please make a note on your reservation form and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. Don’t worry! Rebecca and Matthew will make sure you are housed with people you know and love, or will know and love by the end of the weekend.
All rates include Sunday and Monday Breakfast, Sunday Lunch, Bed Linens & 9% VT rooms & meals tax, and, of course, dinner will be provided by the couple and their families both Saturday and Sunday nights.
- Adult in a cabin: $160. p/p Sat. & Sun. nights
- Child (4-15) in a cabin: $60. p/p Sat. & Sun. nights
- Adult in tent: $90. p/p Sat. & Sun. nights
- Child in a tent: $35. p/p Sat. & Sun. nights
- Dinners are provided by the families.
- No charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we can provide bedding.
- Two-night minimum is required.
- Rebecca and Matthew will make all the room assignments. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at: Reservation Form
Please select ‘Wedding Camp’ and then indicate that you are registering for the Stern/Cohen Wedding in the Event Attending box that appears. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your credit card will be charged on receipt of your reservation.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.