Welcome to Hulbert Outdoor Center’s registration site for Sarah and Tom’s Wedding. Please register here for accommodations on Friday, and Saturday nights at Hulbert Outdoor Center and remember to RSVP with Sarah and Tom as well.
We have six comfortable winterized cabins. Each cabin has four bedrooms, and all have two shared bathrooms. The cabins are equipped to accommodate either double occupancy, or 4 to a room, there are two sets of bunk beds in each. Each bathroom has a shower, two sinks and two toilets. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels are included.
There are canvas tents on wooden platforms outfitted with two camp cots, the cots can be pushed together to make one larger bed. Shared bathrooms are located in adjacent cabins. Linens included.
If you and your guest or group of friends would like a cabin together, please make a note on your reservation form and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. Don’t worry! Sarah and Tom will make sure you are housed with people you know and love, or will know and love by the end of the weekend.
By Phone: Sarah 413-695-9534; Tom 908-458-2294
Rates include lodging with linens, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday lunch & 9% VT rooms & meals tax.
- Adult in a cabin: $180/person Fri. & Sat. nights
- Child (4-15) in a cabin: $60/kiddo Fri. & Sat. nights
- Adult in tent: $110/person Fri. & Sat. nights
- Child in a tent: $60/kiddo Fri. & Sat. nights
- Dinners are provided by the families.
- No charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we can provide bedding.
- Two-night minimum is required.
- Sarah and Tom will make all the room assignments. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line: Reservation Form
Check Wedding Camp and please be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for the Moore/Fitzgerald wedding.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your credit card will be charged on receipt of your reservation.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.