Welcome to Hulbert Outdoor Center’s registration site for Stephanie and Alex’s Wedding. Please register here for accommodations on Friday and Saturday night at the Hulbert Outdoor Center and remember to RSVP with Stephanie and Alex as well.
We have six comfortable winterized cabins. Each cabin has four bedrooms, and all have two shared bathrooms. The cabins are equipped to accommodate either double occupancy, or 4 to a room. The cabins contain two bathrooms each with a shower, two sinks and two toilets. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels are included. One of our cabins is designed for the convenience of handicapped occupants.
Tents: Canvas Tents on wooden platforms outfitted with camp cots. Shared baths located in adjacent cabins. Linens included.
If you and your guest or group of friends would like to share a cabin together, please make a note in your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Don’t worry! Stephanie and Alex will make sure you are housed with people you know and love, or will know and love by the end of the weekend.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Stephanie and Alex at Astern1@gmail.com or call 617-872-9716.
Rates include lodging with linens, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday lunch & 9% VT rooms & meals tax
- Adult in a cabin: $170 per person for Friday and Saturday nights
- Child (4-15) in a Cabin: $60 per child for Friday and Saturday nights
- Adult in Tent: $90 per person for Friday and Saturday nights
- Child (4-15) in a Tent: $60 per child for Friday and Saturday nights
- Dinners are provided by the families.
- No charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we can provide bedding.
- Stephanie and Alex will make all the room assignments. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line: Registration Form. Please be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for the Krasnow/Stern Wedding. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your credit card will be charged on receipt of your reservation.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the event, you will not be refunded.