Family camp has a completely unique way of bringing family closer together. At Ohana this bonding summer camp experience is amplified by spectacular outdoor activities on land and on the lake.
Ohana Family Camp offers recreational equipment and activities for all ages. Staff-led activities are offered daily for children, adults and the whole family:
- ARTS: pottery, basket making, mosaic tiles, nature prints, watercolors
- BOATING: canoeing, kayaking, sailing and paddleboarding
- WATERFRONT: swimming, water games, fishing
- SPORTS: soccer, tennis, disc golf, volleyball, capture the flag
- EXPLORING: nature walks, gnome homes, nest hunts
- CHALLENGE: high ropes, climbing tower and off-site hikes
- WELLNESS: yoga, tai chi, belly dancing
And the area has more to offer:
horseback riding, golf, biking, hot air ballooning nearby
The Green and White Mountain National Forests, and quintessential New England towns such as Hanover, NH, and Woodstock, VT, are easy day trips away. In the evenings, Ohana campers gather for music-making, storytelling, contra dancing and presentations by local experts on the natural and cultural history of the region.