Wedding of Bronwyn Cooke and Stefan Malner
Friday, September 16 to 18, 2016
- Cabin: $201.65 = 2 nights in a cabin + 2 breakfasts + 9% tax
- Tent: $119.90 = 2 nights in a tent + 2 breakfasts + 9% tax
Child Rates (ages 4-12)
- Cabin: $131.07 = 2 nights in a cabin + 2 breakfasts + 9% tax
- Tent: $77.94 = 2 nights in a tent + 2 breakfasts + 9% tax
- Children under 4 are free but they must be registered
- All other meals will be provided by your hosts.
- Rates are per person.
- Two-night minimum is required.
- Your wedding couple makes the room assignments. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at the Ohana secure web site. Please be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for the Cooke-Malner wedding. On this site, you can pay by credit card or check. We strongly prefer payment by check when possible. For either form of payment please fill out the online form completely.
Paying by check: Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note in additional information that you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged. Please do not send a check until you have received a confirmation of what is owed. Thank you.
Checks can made payable to: OHANA CAMP
And sent to:
Ohana Camp – registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
Please list in the memo that your are attending the Wedding of Bronwyn Cooke and Stefan Malner.
Paying by credit card: Your credit card is not automatically charged. The Ohana registrar will enter your reservation and send you a confirmation to review for accuracy. If everything is accurate, you do not need to do anything. Please send any changes within 24 hours. We require full payment at the time of registration.
Questions? Contact Ohana Registrar Peggy Grote, by email or by phone at 802-333-3460. Learn more about Ohana in the website. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Ohana!
Cancellation policy: If you cancel more than 60 days before an event, we will retain a $25 processing fee and refund you the remainder. If you cancel less than 60 days prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.