Emma & Harry are getting married! Below you will find all the information you need to learn more about our special day and to make reservations at Ohana.
“Ohana” means family in Hawaiian. We know our friends and family will enjoy this special place, nestled in the mountains of Vermont, overlooking Lake Fairlee.
In addition to the spectacular views, Ohana offers a variety of activities that are fun for the whole family.
Rates include a 2 night stay, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax. All rates are per person.
- All dinners are provided by the hosting families.
- Two-night minimum is required; let us know if you have a special need for one-night only.
- The wedding couple make all the rooming assignments. If you would like a cabin with a group of friends or one on your own, please make that request on your reservation form.
- Rates include a 2 night stay, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax.
- All rates are per person.
- Adult in a cabin: $246.34
- Adult in a tent: $164.59
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: $160.12
- Child (4-12) in a tent: $106.98
- There is no charge for children 0-3, please list names so that we may provide bedding or a crib if needed.
Making your Reservation
Ohana’s cancellation policy
If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date we are happy to refund you and keep a $25 processing fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund is available except in the event of major illness.
Payment by check is preferred whenever possible. Credit cards are also accepted. For either form of payment, please complete the online form and see specific details below.
Payment by credit card
After receiving your online registration, Ohana will send you a confirmation to review for accuracy. If everything is correct, you do not need to do anything. Please respond within 24 hours with any changed. We require full payment at the time of registration. Visa or MasterCard only.
Your credit card will be charged after you receive a confirmation from the Ohana Registrar, not when you submit the online form.
Payment by check
Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note, in the additional information field that you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged.
Make your check payable to: OHANA CAMP
And send to: Ohana Camp – Registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
*Use the memo to list the event you are attending.