Hanna & Gideon are getting married! Below you will find all the information you need to learn more about our special day and to make reservations at Ohana.
“Ohana” means family in Hawaiian. We know our friends and family will enjoy this special place, nestled in the mountains of Vermont, overlooking Lake Fairlee.
In addition to the spectacular views, Ohana offers a variety of activities that are fun for the whole family.
Rates include either a 2 or 3 night stay, 2 or 3 breakfasts, 1 or 2 bag lunches, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax. All rates are per person.
We do have meal only options for those staying elsewhere.
Use the link below to register online or register by phone 802-333-3460.
- All dinners are provided by the hosting families.
- Two-night minimum is required; let us know if you have a special need for one-night only.
- The wedding couple make all the rooming assignments. If you would like a cabin with a group of friends or one on your own, please make that request on your reservation form.
- Rates include a 9% VT rooms & meals tax.
- All rates are per person.
- 3 nights Adult in a cabin (3 nights, 3 breakfasts, 2 bag lunches): $353.16
- 3 nights Adult in a tent (3 nights, 3 breakfasts, 2 bag lunches): $255.06
- 3 nights Child (4-12) in a cabin: $218.93
- 3 nights Child (4-12) in a tent: $155.16
- 2 nights Adult in a cabin (2 nights, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch): $246.34
- 2 nights Adult in a tent (2 nights, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch): $164.59
- 2 nights Child (4-12) in a cabin: $160.12
- 2 nights Child (4-12) in a tent: $106.98
- There is no charge for children 0-3, please list names so that we may provide bedding or a crib if needed.
- MEALS ONLY ALL DAYS (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches): $93.74
- MEALS ONLY 2 DAYS (Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch, Sunday breakfast): $61.04
- MEAS ONLY OTHER OPTIONS: Please call us to arrange, 802-333-3460
Making your Reservation
REGISTER NOW or register by phone 802-333-3460
*** READ THIS ***
We know that math is not everyone’s favorite subject. And we know that our online registration form asks you to fill in a total amount. In an effort to be as helpful as we can be, your credit card will NOT be charged when you submit the form. Instead, we will send a confirmation email with correct amount reflected and give you a chance to respond.
Payment by credit card
After receiving your online registration, Ohana will send you a confirmation to review for accuracy. If something is not correct and you need to make changes, please respond within 24 hours. If everything is correct, you do not need to do anything further, we will simply charge your card. We do require full payment, Visa or MasterCard only.
Your credit card will be charged after you receive a confirmation from the Ohana Registrar, not when you submit the online form.
Payment by check
Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note in the additional information field if you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged.
Make your check payable to: OHANA CAMP
And send to: Ohana Camp – Registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
*Use the memo to list the event you are attending.
Ohana’s cancellation policy
If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date we are happy to refund you and keep a $25 processing fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund is available except in the event of major illness.
Payment by check is preferred whenever possible. Credit cards are also accepted. For either form of payment, please complete the online form and see specific details below.