Welcome to Missy and Steve’s Ohana Family Camp registration site. Please visit the rest of the site for other information about Ohana.
Rates include a 2 night stay, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax. All rates are per person.
- Adult in a cabin: $228.90
- Adult in a tent: $149.33
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: $148.79
- Child (4-12) in a tent: $97.06
- All dinners are provided by the hosting families.
- There is no charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we my provide bedding.
- Two-night minimum is required; let us know if you have a special need for one-night only.
- Missy and Steve make all the rooming assignments. If you would like a cabin or tent with a group of friends, please make that request on your reservation form.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at the Ohana secure website. We do prefer payment by check when possible, credit cards are also accepted. For either form of payment please fill out the online form completely and see below for complete details.
Payment by check – Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note in additional information that you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged.
Make your check payable to: OHANA CAMP
And send to: Ohana Camp – registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
Use the memo to list the event you are attending.
Payment by credit card – The Ohana registrar will receive your reservation and send you a confirmation to review for accuracy. If everything is correct, you do not need to do anything. Please send any changes within 24 hours. We require full payment at the time of registration. Your credit card will be charged after you receive a confirmation from the Ohana Registrar, not when you submit the online form.
Our cancellation policy
If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date we are happy to refund you and keep a $25 processing fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund is available except in the event of major illness.