Welcome to Moira and Will’s Ohana Family Camp registration site. Please visit the rest of the site for other information about Ohana.
All rates are per person. Rates include a 2 night stay, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch and 9% VT rooms & meals tax
- Adult in a cabin: $228.90
- Adult in a tent: $149.33
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: $148.79
- Child (4-12) in a tent : $97.06
- All dinners are provided by the families.
- No charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we can provide bedding.
- Two-night minimum is required; let us know if you have a need for one-night only.
- Moira and Will make all the rooming assignments. If you would like a cabin or tent with a group of friends, please make that request on your reservation form. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at the Ohana secure website. We do prefer payment by check when possible, credit cards are also accepted. For either form of payment please fill out the online form completely and see below for complete details.
By check: Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note in additional information that you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged. Thank you.
Checks can made payable to: OHANA CAMP
And sent to:
Ohana Camp – registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
Please list in the memo the event you are attending.
By credit card: The Ohana registrar will receive your reservation and send you a confirmation to review for accuracy. If everything is correct, you do not need to do anything. Please send any changes within 24 hours. We require full payment at the time of registration. Your credit card will not be charged until the Ohana Registrar sends confirmation.
Our cancellation policy: If you cancel more than 60 days before an event, we will retain a $25 processing fee and refund you the remainder. If you cancel less than 60 days prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.