Wedding of Morgan Wilber & Nick Pisegna
Friday, September 1 – Monday, September 4, 2017
This is where you will register to stay at the Ohana Camp. Here are the details for Morgan & Nick’s wedding.
- 3-nights in a cabin (includes 3 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch & tax) = $339.18
- 3 nights in a tent (includes 3 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch & tax) = $206.01
- 2-nights in a cabin (includes 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch & tax) = $225.63
- 2-nights in a tent (includes 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch & tax) = $143.88
- Dinners will be provided by your hosts.
- Rates are per person.
- Two-night minimum is required.
- Your wedding couple makes the room assignments. Ohana will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at the Ohana secure web site. Please be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for the Wilber-Pisegna wedding. On this site, you can pay by credit card or check. We strongly prefer payment by check when possible. For either form of payment please fill out the online form completely. Click here for Ohana registration.
Paying by check: Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note in additional information that you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged. Please do not send a check until you have received a confirmation of what is owed. Thank you.
Checks can made payable to: OHANA CAMP
And sent to:
Ohana Camp – registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
Please list in the memo that your are attending the Wedding of Morgan Wilber & Nick Pisegna.
Paying by credit card: Your credit card is not automatically charged. You will receive a confirmation to review for accuracy. If everything is accurate, you do not need to do anything. Changes must be sent within 24 hours. We require full payment at the time of registration.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel more than 60 days before an event, we will retain a $25 processing fee and refund you the remainder. If you cancel less than 60 days prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.