Welcome to Rezma and Mark’s registration site for the Hulbert Outdoor Center. Please register here for accommodations on Friday and Saturday nights at Hulbert Outdoor Center and remember to RSVP with Rezma and Mark as well.
Housing: We have six comfortable winterized cabins. Each cabin has four bedrooms, and all have two bathrooms. The cabins are equipped to accommodate either double occupancy, or 4 to a room. The cabins contain two bathrooms each with a shower, two sinks and two toilets. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels are included. One of our cabins is designed for the convenience of handicapped occupants.
Tents: Canvas Tents on wooden platforms outfitted with camp cots. Shared baths located in adjacent cabins. Linens included.
If you and your guest or group of friends would like a cabin together, please make a note on your reservation form and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Don’t worry! Rezma and Mark will make sure you are housed with people you know and love, or will know and love by the end of the weekend.
If you have any questions or concerns please Email Rezma and Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday and Saturday nights: includes 2 nights lodging with linens, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday lunch & 9% VT rooms & meals tax.
- Adult in a cabin: $180 per person for Friday and Saturday nights
- Child (4-15) in a Cabin: $60 per child for Friday and Saturday nights
- Adult in Tent: $110 per person for Friday and Saturday nights
- Child (4-15) in a Tent: $50 per child for Friday and Saturday nights
- Dinners are provided by the families.
- No charge for children 0-3, please list their names so that we can provide bedding.
- Rezma and Mark will make all the room assignments. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at: REGISTER HERE. Please be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for the Shrestha/Esposito wedding. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Your credit card will be charged on receipt of your reservation.