Welcome to Heidi and Bruce’s Ohana Family Camp registration site. Please register here for accommodations on Friday and Saturday night, September 29 and 30, at Ohana. Visit the rest of our site for Ohana details and photos.
All rates include 2 night stay, 2 breakfasts, 1 bag lunch & 9% VT rooms & meals tax
- Adult in a cabin: $225.63
- Adult in a tent: $143.88
- Child (4-12) in a cabin: $146.66
- Child (4-12) in a tent : $93.52
- Baby (0-3): free
- Dinners will be provided by the families.
- Two-night minimum is required.
- While there is no charge for children 0-3, please list their names and indicate if crib and bedding is needed.
- Heidi and Bruce make all the rooming assignments. If you would like a cabin or tent with a group of friends, please make that request on your reservation form. We will pass along any special requests.
With this information as your guide, make your reservations on-line at the Ohana secure website. Please be sure to note in the Event Attending box that you are registering for Heidi and Bruce’s wedding. On this site, you can pay by credit card or check. We do prefer payment by check when possible. For either form of payment please fill out the online form completely and see below for complete details.
By check: Fill out the online form completely, including credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. Please note in additional information that you are sending a check. A check must be received within seven days of registering or your credit card will be charged. Thank you.
Checks can made payable to: OHANA CAMP
And sent to:
Ohana Camp – registration
2968 Lake Morey Road
Fairlee, VT 05045
Please list in the memo the dates of the wedding you are attending.
By credit card: Your credit card is not automatically charged. The Ohana registrar will enter your reservation and send you a confirmation to review for accuracy. If everything is accurate, you do not need to do anything. Please send any changes within 24 hours. We require full payment at the time of registration.
Our cancellation policy: If you cancel more than 60 days before an event, we will retain a $25 processing fee and refund you the remainder. If you cancel less than 60 days prior to the event, you will not be refunded unless it is due to illness.