Maggie Finn & Matthew Barnes
August 26-28, 2022
Maggie and Matt are getting married! Below you will find all the information you need to learn more about our special day and to make reservations at Ohana.
“Ohana” means family in Hawaiian. We know our friends and family will enjoy this special place, nestled in the mountains of Vermont, overlooking Lake Fairlee.
In addition to the spectacular views, Ohana offers a variety of activities that are fun for the whole family.
Join us to celebrate our special day!
- Dinners and Brunch will be provided by the hosting families.
- Two-night minimum is required; let us know if you have a special need for one-night only.
- Maggie and Matt make all the rooming assignments. If you would like a cabin with a group of friends or one on your own, please make that request on your reservation form.
- There is no charge for children 0-3, please list names so that we may provide bedding or a crib if needed.
- Two-night stay includes one breakfast and one bag lunch the day of the wedding, and 9% VT rooms & meals tax. Rates are per person.
- Adult in a cabin – two nights: $256.15
- Adult in a tent – two nights: $179.85
- Child (4-12) in a cabin – two nights: $166.50
- Child (4-12) in a tent – two nights: $116.90
- Tax is included.
- For more information about Ohana’s campus and accommodations, visit our website.
Making Your Reservation
To make a reservation, please contact Lynn Daly at 802-333-3400, ext. 3124 or email@example.com.
If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date we are happy to refund you and keep a $25 processing fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund is available except in the event of major illness.
Payment by check is preferred whenever possible. Credit cards are also accepted. For either form of payment, please complete the online form and see specific details below.