Wilderness First Responder Re-Cert
This two-day review is designed to re-certify individuals previously certified as Wilderness First Responders. Although open to any WFR graduate, SOLO currently has reciprocity with WMI/NOLS and WMA; graduates of these programs can be re-certified through SOLO providing their certification is current at the time of the course. CPR Recertification is available for an additional fee. Proof of eligible WFR and CPR training must be provided to SOLO before renewal cards will be issued.
- The resident participant fee $300 includes meals, lodging and course.
- Commuter fee $240 includes lunch and course.
- CPR Recertification available, $45.
ACA Canoe Instructor
American Canoe Association Certificate program to become an ACA Tandem Canoe Instructor. Canoes, PFDs, paddles, and safety equipment provided. Paddlers must demonstrate basic boat control skills, teaching ability, safety awareness, and technical knowledge to obtain certifications.
- May 23-24, 2020: Introduction to Canoeing: Level 1 / Essentials of River Canoeing: Level 2 (flatwater & river)
- May 23-25, 2020: River Canoeing: Level 3, (Class I-II)
- Level 1, 2, and 3 ~ Cost (3 day training): $495 (meals, lodging); $400 commuter (lunch)
- Level 1, and 2 ~ Cost (2 day training): $410 (meals, lodging); $330 commuter (lunch)
All course fees are due in full upon registration. A confirmation packet will be sent to you upon receipt of registration form and fee. Register online or by phone (using MC, VISA or Discover Card). Pre-registration is required.
For more information:
Call 802-333-3405 or Fax 802-333-3404
Online Registration Form