The Aloha Foundation is a Vermont-based nonprofit that provides summer camps, family camps and education programs emphasizing simplicity, the outdoors and living in community. Our mission is to inspire people of all ages to learn, explore, grow and be their best selves. The Aloha Foundation is an inclusive organization that welcomes people from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, minor children, receipt of public assistance, HIV status, or place of birth with respect to: employment and volunteer participation.
Our programs operate year-round on over 1300 acres of woods, hills and fields – and we serve people across the lifespan, but predominantly children. We are Aloha Camp (overnight summer camp for 6th-10th grade girls), Aloha Hive (overnight summer camp for 1st-6th grade girls), Lanakila (overnight summer camp for 3rd to 8th grade boys), Horizons (co-ed day camp for Pre-K-7th grade children), Ohana Family Camp (families and events) and the Hulbert Outdoor Center (outdoor education, professional conferences, school programs).
Year-Round, full-time positions:
Ohana Camp: Head Chef posted 9/11/18: Job Description: Ohana Head Chef
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS: Seasonal, part-time positions:
Hulbert Outdoor Center: Dishwashers/Food Preparation posted 9/4/18: Job Description: Dishwashers/Food Preparation
Hulbert Outdoor Center: Assistants to the Chef posted 9/4/18: Job Description: Assistant to the Chef
To apply for a kitchen support staff position, please click here: Support Staff Application
Counselor/Staff Age Requirements:
- Horizons Day Camp positions are available to 9th grade graduates.
- Horizons Day Camp, Hulbert Outdoor Center and Ohana Kitchen Assistant positions are available to applicants 16 and over.
- Aloha, Hive and Lanakila Kitchen Assistant positions are available to adults 18 and over.
- All other positions, except counselor-in-training positions, are available to adults 18 and over.
- Counselor-in-training positions are not open to the general public. Please consult with the Director of the program you have an interest in before applying.
To apply for a counselor position, please click here: Counselor Application
To apply for a support staff position, please click here: Support Staff Application
For more information on working at the Hulbert Outdoor Center, please click here: Hulbert Outdoor Center Instructor
If you have questions about the application process, please email Cheryl McKinley.
If you would like more information about working at one of the The Aloha Foundation programs, please email the Director below:
- Aloha: Sarah Littlefield
- Hive: Kathy Plunkett
- Lanakila: Bryan Partridge
- Horizons Day Camp: Stuart Fairbairn
- Hulbert Outdoor Center: Jason Knowles
- Ohana: Vanessa Riegler