The Aloha Foundation is a Vermont-based nonprofit that provides summer camps, family camps and education programs emphasizing simplicity, the outdoors and living in community. Our mission is to inspire people of all ages to learn, explore, grow, and become their best selves.
Aloha Foundation is an inclusive organization that welcomes people from all backgrounds. It does not discriminate in employment or in its programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, place of birth, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, service in the armed forces of the United States, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our programs operate year-round on over 1300 acres of woods, hills and fields – and we serve people across the lifespan, but predominantly children. We are Aloha Camp (overnight summer camp for 6th-10th grade girls), Aloha Hive (overnight summer camp for 1st-6th grade girls), Lanakila (overnight summer camp for 3rd to 8th grade boys), Horizons (co-ed day camp for Pre-K-7th grade children), Ohana Family Camp (families and events) and the Hulbert Outdoor Center (outdoor education, professional conferences, school programs).
New Program Director of Hive
We are excited to announce our search for a new program director of Hive. Click here to learn more.
Hulbert Outdoor Center Dishwasher/Food Prep
To apply, please fill out our Support Staff Application
2020 SEASONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES!
Aloha Camps Head Nurse
Job Description, please click here: Head Nurse Job Description
To apply, please fill out our Support Staff Application and upload resume and current licenses and certifications.
Counselor/Staff Age Requirements:
- Horizons Day Camp positions are available to 9th grade graduates.
- Horizons Day Camp, Hulbert Outdoor Center and Ohana Kitchen Assistant positions are available to applicants 16 and over.
- Aloha, Hive and Lanakila Kitchen Assistant positions are available to adults 18 and over.
- All other positions, except counselor-in-training positions, are available to adults 18 and over.
- Counselor-in-training positions are not open to the general public. Please consult with the Director of the program you have an interest in before applying.
To apply for a support staff position, please click here: Support Staff Application
For more information on working at the Hulbert Outdoor Center, please click here: Hulbert Outdoor Center Instructor
If you have questions about the application process, please email Cheryl McKinley.
If you would like more information about working at one of the The Aloha Foundation programs, please email the Director below:
- Aloha: Sarah Littlefield
- Hive: Kathy Plunkett
- Lanakila: Bryan Partridge
- Horizons Day Camp: Stuart Fairbairn
- Hulbert Outdoor Center: Jason Knowles
- Ohana: Vanessa Riegler